WORKING AT d|a
We utilize the best software and technology on the market to enhance our productivity and client experience. Our current blend of tools includes:
- ARCHICAD – every design is fully modeled and kept live throughout the entire project. Our template automates most of our working drawings which greatly reduces errors and time spent drafting and chasing revisions.
- TWINMOTION – a very high end rendering software that utilizes the Unreal E4 Rendering Engine. We use this to convey everything from site conditions to realistic material configurations for client approvals.
- BIMX – an easy save directly out of the ArchiCAD software, BIMx is a viewer experience for our clients and contractors that allows them to fully explore the project model on any OS, iOS, PC or Android Device.
- VIRTUAL REALITY – Twinmotion and BIMx both include options to experience the designs in Virtual Reality.
- 3D PRINTING – we have a 3D printer in house and can produce physical models for our clients.
- DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY AND PHOTOGRAMMETRY – our drone is used to capture site conditions including views and contours and is great for documenting the construction progress and the final product.
Applicants should have computer skills, be proficient in ArchiCAD and have a basic understanding of architecture and regional construction methods. Education in Architecture, Engineering or Interior Design required. IDP Credit and ArchiCAD training available.
Applicants should have basic computer and IT skills and experience with software platforms like Photoshop, Sketchup, Unreal, Unity, Twinmotion, as well as emerging technology like AR, VR, 3D Printing and Drone flight, photography and phogrammetry. Education in Architecture, Engineering or Interior Design not required. Full and Part Time Positions available.
Applicants should be skilled at custom home and commercial building design and be familiar with the regional construction methods and character. Hand or CAD drafting can work. Proficiency in ArchiCAD preferred but not required. Applicants need not be local provided they have the ability to work remotely via network.
If you’re interested in any of the above positions, send a resume and brief cover letter with your pitch and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org